Race Classes *
TOURING CAR SUPER STOCK - 17.5 motors. 4WD Sedan (Gravity RC Hand Out Tire - One set included in entry fee)
TOURING CAR Open Modified - Open motors. Open ESC's. 4WD Sedan (Gravity RC Hand Out Tire - One set included in entry fee)
USVTA - 25.5 motors only. 4WD Late 60's to Early 70's Pony Car (spec tire)
USGT - 21.5 motors. 4WD GT Car (spec tire)
WORLD GT-R - 17.5 motors. RWD GT Car (spec tire)
1:12 STOCK - 17.5 motors. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (spec tire)
1:12 SUPER STOCK - 13.5 Motors. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (spec tire)
1:12 OPEN Modified - Open motors. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (open tire)
FORMULA 1 - 25.5 motors only. RWD Formula 1 (USVTA rules will be followed)
TAMIYA MAN TRUCKS - Box Stock Kit Class 4WD Trucks (Ball Bearings allowed)
PERMITTED "BLINKY" ESC LIST
PERMITTED BRUSHLESS MOTOR RULES
* Classes are subject to change at any time.
* The motor and ESC rules are based off ROAR rules. If it's on ROAR's approved list and not on our list, it is allowed.
- • There will be an open practice on Thursday, March 22 / 2018.
- • This practice is included in your entry fees as long as you are paid before the Early Bird Deadline of midnight, Sunday, February 11, 2018
- • Practice fees of $20.00 for drivers not paid by the Early Bird Deadline.
- • Practice will be open, meaning all classes could be on the track at the same time, so please respect your fellow drivers. Some of the slower cars may not see the faster ones coming up behind them, so please keep an eye on traffic.
- • Practice times are from 8:00am to 11:00pm (subject to change at any time).
Track & Pit
- • Race to be held at the Seaway Mall – 800 Niagara Street, Welland, Ontario (click here for maps)
- • Permitted traction compound = Jack The Gripper, SXT 3.0, Sticky Fingers, Gravity RC.
- • Pit tables, chairs, & power sources will be provided, but power sources may not be directly at each table.
- • It is encouraged to bring your own pit table, if you'd like. Please keep personal tables to within 6'x2.5' per pit space (each driver). Larger tables are permitted if pitting more than one driver.
- • Bring your own extension cords & power bars
- • LiPo battery sacks for charging are now mandatory. This is new for this years event.
Motor Tech Includes - but not limited to:
Rotor size - inner and outer diameters
Trackside Tech Includes - but not limited to:
"Blinky" ESC Mode
Entry Fees and
First Class = $65 CAD (Touring Car 17.5 and Mod are an additional $30 CAD and includes one set of spec tires per class entered)
2nd Class = $30 CAD (Touring Car 17.5 and Mod are an additional $30 CAD and includes one set of spec tires per class entered)
Each Additional Class = $25 CAD (Touring Car 17.5 and Mod are an additional $30 CAD and includes one set of spec tires per class entered)
Extra Touring Car tires will be $35 CAD per set.
No limit on sets this year.
** NOTE ** If you wish to use a single set of tires for multiple classes, please contact race organizers so we can give you the apropriate price break on the affected classes.
ENTRY DEADLINE is Midnight, Sunday, March 18 / 2018.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE is Midnight Sunday, February 11/ 2018. If your Payment is received no later than midnight of this date you will be able to attend an open practice on Thursday , March 22 at no additional cost. You will also be permitted to pick a personalized car number (first paid gets first pick). There may also be additional Early Bird bonuses to be announced at a later date. Any entry after the Early Bird Deadline will receive a car number at race officials choosing. ** NOTE ** There will be no refunds after the Early Bird Deadline of Midnight Sunday, February 11 / 2018.
Please make sure your payment is received before the Final Entry Deadline of Midnight, Sunday, March 18 / 2018. Registering for the event will get you on the drivers list, but payment must still be received before the entry deadline to get you a spot in the event.
A late fee of $40 CAD will apply for anyone registering after the final Registration Deadline - Midnight, Sunday, March 18 / 2017.
Entry forms can be mailed to Digital Detail, 23 Hagar St, Welland, ON. Canada, L3B 4J7
Cheques are to be made out to Digital Detail and can be mailed to Digital Detail, 23 Hagar St, Welland, ON. Canada, L3B 4J7
Entry fees through PayPal send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry fees through EMT (Email Money Transfer) send to email@example.com.
An entry form in .pdf format that can be printed and mailed will be linked here when registration is opened.
870 Niagara Street, Welland, Ontario - 905-732-4811
(less than 2 minutes away)
Welland Inn & Conference Centre
1030 Niagara Street, Welland, Ontario - 905-735-6666
(less than 3 minutes away)
Best Western Plus Rose City Suites
300 Prince Charles Drive, Welland,
Ontario - 844-664-6191
(10 minutes away)
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel
6400 Lundy's Ln., Niagara Falls,
Ontario - 905-356-1161
(20 minutes away)
Personal Transponder Chart
MRT transponders will work with the decoder we are using.
Tentative Event Schedule
Subject To Change
Thursday, March 22
- • Sign In - 7:30am-11:00pm
- • Practice - 8:00am-11:00pm
Friday, March 23
- • Drivers meeting and group picture - 7:30am
- • Round 1 Qualifying - 8:00am
- • Resort
- • Round 2 Qualifying - 2:30pm (estimated start)
- • Resort
Saturday, March 24
- • Round 3 Qualifying - 8:00am
- • Round 4 Qualifying - immediately after Round 3
- • Prize Draw at Boston Pizza - 9:00pm (aproximate)
Sunday, March 25
- • Round 5 Mains - 9:00am
- • Trophies and pictures - 9:10am (each main will be awarded trophies and have pictures taken immediately after their race and marshalling duties are complete)
** There will be NO bump ups in the mains **
Sep 4 / 2018
Dates have been posted for the 2018 event. Times are subject to change at any time. Some class changes have been made from last years event.
For further information
contact the race organizers at: