Race Classes *
TOURING CAR SUPER STOCK - 17.5 motors. 4WD Sedan (Gravity RC Hand Out Tire - One set included in entry fee)
TOURING CAR Open Modified - Open motors. Open ESC's. 4WD Sedan (Gravity RC Hand Out Tire - One set included in entry fee)
USVTA - 25.5 motors only. 4WD Late 60's to Early 70's Pony Car (Protoform VTA tire only)
USGT - 21.5 motors. 4WD GT Car (Gravity USGT tires only + Any spoked rim)
WORLD GT-R - 17.5 motors. RWD GT Car (CRC WGT-R Rubber tires only)
1:12 STOCK - 17.5 motors. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (JFT Blue Stripe foam tires only)
1:12 SUPER STOCK - 13.5 Motors. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (open foam tire)
1:12 MODIFIED - Open motors. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (open foam tire)
FORMULA 1 - 25.5 motors only. RWD Formula 1 (USVTA rules will be followed)
MAN TRUCKS - Truck Pentathlon
* Classes are subject to change at any time.
** Permitted motors and ESC's must be on ROAR's approved
lists to be elligible for this event.
- • There will be open & controlled practice on Thursday, March 21 / 2019.
- • This practice is included in your entry fees as long as you are paid before the Early Bird Deadline of midnight, Sunday, February ??, 2019
- • Practice will be open during the beginning of the day, meaning all classes could be on the track at the same time, so please respect your fellow drivers. Some of the slower cars may not see the faster ones coming up behind them, so please keep an eye on traffic.
Length of open practice will be based on attendance at that time.
- • Practice times are from 8:00am to 11:00pm (subject to change at any time).
Track & Pit
- • Race to be held at the Seaway Mall – 800 Niagara Street, Welland, Ontario (click here for maps)
- • Permitted traction compound = Jack The Gripper, SXT 3.0, Sticky Fingers, Gravity RC.
- • Pit tables, chairs, & power sources will be provided, but power sources may not reach each individual table.
- • It is encouraged to bring your own pit table, if you'd like. Please keep personal tables to within 6'x2.5' per pit space (each driver). Larger tables are permitted if pitting more than one driver.
- • Bring your own extension cords & power bars
- • LiPo battery sacks for charging are now mandatory.
- • Your entry fee includes one plate for the meal being provided at trackside by Ye Olde Squire. Additional plates will be available for $15/plate. Please add extra plates on your entry form so we can get an accurate count for food quantities required.
- • A cash bar will be available during the meal on Saturday evening. All drinks must remain inside the track/pit area. Please drink responsibly.
Motor Tech Includes - may include but not limited to:
Motors will be dropped off at the Motor Tech table and retrieved when the inspection process is complete.
Motors that are determined to be above room temperature may be impounded until officials are satisfied with the temperature enough to test them.
Trackside Tech Includes - may include but not limited to:
"Blinky" ESC Mode
Latest Approved ESC Firmware
Entry Fees and
** NOTE ** If you wish to use a single set of tires for multiple classes, please contact race organizers so we can give you the apropriate price break on the affected classes.
ENTRY DEADLINE is Midnight, Sunday, March 17 / 2019.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE is Midnight Sunday, February 17 / 2019. If your Payment is received no later than midnight of this date you will be able to attend an open practice on Thursday , March 21 at no additional cost. You will also be permitted to pick a personalized car number (first paid gets first pick). There may also be additional Early Bird bonuses to be announced at a later date. Any entry after the Early Bird Deadline will receive a car number at race officials choosing. ** NOTE ** There will be no refunds after the Early Bird Deadline of Midnight Sunday, February 17 / 2019.
Please make sure your payment is received before the Final Entry Deadline of Midnight, Sunday, March 17 / 2019. Registering for the event will get you on the drivers list, but payment must still be received before the entry deadline to get you a spot in the event.
A late fee of $40 CAD will apply for anyone registering after the final Registration Deadline - Midnight, Sunday, March 17 / 2019.
Entry forms can be mailed to Digital Detail, 23 Hagar St, Welland, ON. Canada, L3B 4J7
Cheques are to be made out to Digital Detail and can be mailed to Digital Detail, 23 Hagar St, Welland, ON. Canada, L3B 4J7
Entry fees through PayPal send to email@example.com
Entry fees through EMT or e-transfer send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An entry form in .pdf format that can be printed and mailed will be linked here when registration is opened.
Canada's Best Value Inn
1030 Niagara Street, Welland, Ontario - 905-735-6666
(less than 2 minutes away)
Best Western Plus Rose City Suites
300 Prince Charles Drive, Welland, Ontario - 1-800-387-8186
(10 minutes away)
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel
6400 Lundy's Ln., Niagara Falls,
Ontario - 1-800-263-2551
(20 minutes away)
Personal Transponder Chart
MRT transponders DO work with the decoder we are using.
Any between MRT and AMB & My Laps transponders will require the MRT user to change the number in they're transponder. Conflicts between MRT/MRT users that can't be resolved mutually will be resolved by the race director without arguement.
May 2 / 2018
DATES FOR 10Tth CDN NATS:
The dates are up for our 10th running of the Cdn Nats in the Seaway Mall..