564 / 581 Confirmed Entries
Class are filling up fast
Get your payment in ASAP to secure your spot in the 11th edition of the Cdn On-Road Nats. Classes are filling up quickly. We're looking into cutting some time off the program to squeeze in another heat for one of the classes that fills up and has at least a full heat of waiting list drivers. If you intend to enter Modified 1:12 scale, get your entry/payment in soon because we're considering taking a heat off the capped entries for that class and moving somewhere else. There are currently 2 open spots in that class if we cut a heat out... but, there are two on the Not Confirmed list ready to slip in those two spots.
Best Western - Rose City Suits
300 Prince Charles Drive, Welland
(aprox. 10 minutes away)
Canada's Best Value Inn
1030 Niagara Street, Welland
(aprox. 2 minutes away)
Travelodge - Welland
870 Niagara Street, Welland
(aprox. 30 seconds from Seaway mall parking lot)
When booking, just tell them you're with the RC Racers for a discount.
Classes filling up
Classes are starting to fill up now, in order to ensure your spot you must make sure your entry fee is paid as soon as possible. You can now see the signups and waitlists for each class by navigating to the class you want to see under the Entries menu.
Track & Pit Notes
- Race to be held at the Seaway Mall – 800 Niagara Street, Welland, Ontario - In the old target building at the back of the mall. (click here for maps)
- Traction compound will be supplied at the track and will be used only in the designated are next to the track.
- Pit tables, chairs, & power sources will be provided, but power sources may not reach each individual table.
- It is encouraged to bring your own pit table, if you'd like. Please keep personal tables to within 6'x2.5' per pit space (each driver). Larger tables are permitted if pitting more than one driver.
- Bring your own extension cords & power bars
- LiPo battery sacks for charging are now mandatory.
- A charging limit of 20 Amps max. and discharge limit of 20 Amps max. will be in effect for the duration of the event. This is for safety purposes and not competition purposes, so we will have zero tolerance on this rule. If caught exceeding these limits you will be removed from the event with no refund. Again... this is a fire safety rule and will be a zero tolerance rule.
- An optional meal is available for Saturday evening, being catered at trackside by Ye Olde Squire. Meal Tickets for a buffet style meal will be available for $20. Please add extra Punch Cards to your entry form so we can get an accurate count for food quantities required.
- A cash bar will be available during the meal on Saturday evening. All drinks must remain inside the track/pit area. Legal Drinking age in Ontario required. Please drink responsibly.